A salty, umami packed parmesan dust perfect for taking up any recipe to the next level. We recommend trying Pescavore Wild Tuna Parmesan Dust on tater tots, scrambled eggs, and pasta.
- 1 cup Pescavore brand smokey poke wild tuna tidbits
- 1 cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of mixed dried herbs
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- Add the smokey poke tuna tidbits to the bowl of a food processor and pulse three to four times, until the tidbits break apart and develop a mild powdery texture.
- In a medium size bowl add the tuna, shredded parmesan, red pepper flake and mixed dried herbs, and toss. Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
To make Parmesan dusted Tater tots
1. Cook frozen tater tots as directed on package
2. Sprinkle tuna Parmesan dust over tots when they are removed from the oven and still hot.
3. Dip tater tots in @jusgecaseys gourmet ketchups! The curry twist and feisty habanero are my faves!
Chef’s Tip: If you’d like the cheese to be on the crunchier side, put the dusted tots back in the oven and broil on high till cheese is golden brown.