A simple easy to make a head for lunch or as a snack. Packed with flavor, crunch and a little spice! Just another easy way to enjoy wild tuna from Pescavore!
- 1 whole wheat burrito-size tortilla, at least 9” in diameter
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1 1/2 Pescavore tuna strips
- 1/2 cup, packed, Earthbound Farm Spring mix
- 1 1/2 tbsp home made sriracha mayonnaise (recipe below)
1. Place tortilla on flat surface (cutting board).
2. Spread sriracha mayo over tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch border.
3. Spread rice over mayo, place tuna strips across the lower half of tortilla, from left side to right side on top of rice.
4. Cover tuna strips with greens, covering tuna from left side to right side. Be sure to leave a small border on both sides.
5. Carefully and tightly roll tortilla from the bottom, side closest to you, to the top, tucking any stray greens back into the “sushi” roll.
6. Wrap roll in plastic film, tightly, for at least 20 minutes. Carefully unwrap roll and slice into 1” pieces and lay flat as if they were sushi pieces. Enjoy!