6 breakfast cups
A protein packed breakfast cup for at home or on the go. Make this tasty breakfast cup ahead, or eat warm out of the oven. Just another easy way to enjoy wild tuna from Pescavore!
- 1 cup Pescavore Ahi tuna tidbits, broken or chopped into small pieces
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup half&half
- 1 cup packed arugula leaves, chopped
- 1 cup diced potatoes, cooked until soft in salted water
- 1 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Spray oil for greasing muffin tins or paper muffin cups
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease (spray oil) or paper 6 muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl combine eggs, half&half, arugula, potatoes, dill, salt and pepper.
- Divide egg mixture among muffin cups and top with Pescavore Ahi tuna tidbit pieces, evenly distributing them.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Enjoy warm or at room temperature.