1 dozen deviled eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, cut in half, whites separated from yolks
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 package Pescavore Ahi tuna strips, any flavor, sliced in pieces width-wise
- 2 tsp seeded, chopped jalapeños
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 piece cooked bacon, chopped, optional
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl mash egg yolks using a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, jalapeños, chives and bacon (if using).
- Mix together and season with salt and pepper.
- Place a small amount of egg mixture in each egg white to fill and garnish with a slice of Pescavore tuna strips. Optional garnish: chopped chives, paprika.