The perfect summer sandwich is here. The Pescavore tuna is savory and tangy, topped with a cool crunchy slaw, and a little sweetness from slices of mango, on your favorite soft bun. You can't get much better than that!
- 1 package Pescavore Caribbean Jerk Tuna tidbits, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp jerk seasoning mix (recipe below) or commercial jerk seasoning spice
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion or chives
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- 1 champagne mango
- ¼ c chopped red bell pepper
- ¼ c chopped gold or orange bell pepper
- ½ cup your favorite coleslaw dressing
- 4 hamburger buns of your choice (or other sandwich rolls)
- In a small bowl, mix together tuna, mayonnaise, seasoning and green onion.
- In another bowl mix together slaw ingredients with dressing.
- Place ¼ of the tuna “salad” on the bottom of each bun, top with slices of mango and coleslaw mixture. Top with bun top.
- Serve with plantain chips and enjoy!