Perfect treat for an outdoor gathering. Add and/or substitute with your favorite veggies, fruits and dips.
- 2 packages Pescavore Tidbits
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 1 cup sliced Radishes
- 1 cup cooked beets, cut in pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut in thin circles
- ½ honeydew or cantaloupe melon, cut in thin pieces
- 1-2 peaches, cut in pieces
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 2 tbsp capers
- Butter with chive garnish, optional
- 3-4 tbsp cream cheese, softened
- Sliced lemons for garnish
- Crackers, if desired
- To set up the seacuterie platter, organize the ingredients by color, starting with the beets, tomatoes, red onion, then radish, cucumber, melon, peach.
- Top with Pescavore tuna tidbits, garnishing with capers, lemons, cream cheese, butter (if using) and crackers on the side.