This savory rice dish is perfect for sharing family style, or as individual servings. An easy, and satisfying weeknight dish!
- Pescavore tuna broken into bite-size pieces
- Cooked and cooled rice, 1 cup per bowl
- Prepared kimchi, ¼ cup per bowl
- Avocado, cut into pieces, ¼ avocado for each bowl
- Soy sauce or tamari sauce
- Dried seaweed, nori and/or sesame seeds, all optional
- Additional sliced carrots, sweet peas, all optional
1. Choose a wide rimmed bowl and fill with rice.
2. Place tuna pieces, avocado and kimchi on top of rice. Using a squirt bottle or other similar pouring bottle, create stripes of each sauce over the entire bowl, in lines or wavy pattern.
3.Garnish with seaweed or sesame seeds, if using.