The perfect pot-luck pasta salad, featuring Pescavore Ahi tuna, salty capers, lemon zest and a kick of dried chili flakes.
- 1 pound farfalle pasta, cooked and cooled, drained
- 12 ounces Pescavore tuna, broken into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, slivered
- ¼ cup pinenuts
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 lemon, optional
1. In a large bowl combine pasta, tuna, pinenuts and capers.
2. In a small bowl or jar with a tight-fitting lid, whisk or shake together olive oil, lemon zest, chili flakes, salt, pepper and garlic.
3. Toss dressing on pasta mixture and mix well. Squeeze lemon juice over pasta salad if desired. Enjoy!