A savory egg salad sandwich with a touch of heat from sriracha, and a delightful amount of fresh herbs.
8 hard boiled eggs
3/4 cup of Mayo
1/2- 1 tsp of sriracha
1 1/2 tsp of chives dried or fresh
1 package of Pescavore Ahi Tidbits, any flavor chopped into small chunks (optional, save a small chunk to microplane latter for garnish)
Juice from 1/2 of a lemon
A pinch of salt and pepper to taste
Sour dough bread
Optional thin sliced avocado
1. Chop hard boil eggs and add to a bowl.
2. Add mayo, sriracha, chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix together.
3. Add chopped Pescavore Ahi Tuna Tidbits and mix into egg mixture.
4. Toast 2 slices of sour dough bread.
5. Place egg mixture on each slice of toast. If using avocado, place that on toast first.
6. Lastly, garnish with last remaining pescavore chunks and enjoy!