This simple blend of wild tuna tidbits, parmesan cheese and dried herbs is an upscale topping for pizza, pasta, salad, eggs, fries and ‘tots! This recipe easily doubles.
- 1 cup Pescavore brand smokey poke wild tuna tidbits
- 1 cup shredded or grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup of mixed dried herbs
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flake
- Add the smokey poke tuna tidbits to the bowl of a food processor and pulse three to four times, until the tidbits break apart and develop a mild powdery texture.
- To a medium size bowl add the tuna, shredded parmesan, red pepper flake and mixed dried herbs, and toss. Use immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Stephanie Harris-Uyidi, AKA: The Posh Pescatarian, is the producer and charismatic host of the popular travel-adventure-cooking TV series, The Posh Pescatarian: Appetite for Adventure! The show airs in more than 15 countries, and season two is on the way! As an authoritative voice on the pescatarian lifestyle, Stephanie promotes a plant-based diet that is supplemented with seafood. Catch more recipes on her website: poshpescatarian.com.