When you’re in the mood for something simple, yet upscale, try this creamy tuna flatbread. This is a fun way to use the Mediterranean tomato spread or the wakame spread.
Use pre made flatbread or Naan bread for a quick along with your favorite pizza toppings.
- ¼ cup Pescavore brand Caribbean Jerk tuna tidbits, chopped course
- 4 individual premade flatbread or naan
- 4 tablespoons of Mediterranean sundried tomato tuna spread or Wild Wakame Tuna Spread
- Pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- Fresh tomatoes, chopped
- Spinach, leaves torn
- Burrata cheese, sliced
- Red pepper flake, as desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread one tablespoon of tuna spread on each flatbread followed by slices of burrata cheese. Layer on the olives, fresh tomatoes, spinach, red pepper flake finishing with a sprinkle of the Caribbean tuna tidbits. Bake for 6-8 minutes until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.